Face lifting is a stretching of the skin and wrinkles on the face, accompanied by stretching of the muscles of the face. The incisions pass through the skin folds around the ears and in the hair, making them virtually invisible. The lifting can be combined with fillers, laser resurfacing, dermabrasion and blepharoplasty depending on the needs and judgment of the surgeon. It is performed under general anaesthesia. Forehead lifting is almost not performed due of the existence of BOTOX, which achieves the same results with a much lighter tolerance for the patient. This makes sophisticated endoscopic forehead lifting completely redundant.
What the patient needs to know before face lifting:
- Do not smoke cigarettes at least 2 weeks before the surgery.
- Do not drink Aspirin at least 1 week before the surgery.
- Obligatory stay at the clinic – 1 day.
- Prior consultation with anaesthesiologist and blood tests are mandatory.
- Face zone – from 500 to 600 EUR
- Full Face 1600 EUR
- Body (punch) 1600 EUR